Query tab consists of a free-form editor for WITSML inputs/queries and buttons to execute API functions.
Provides a free-form editor.
Query Context Menu
Right-click within the tab to display a context menu with the following options.
- Cut - copies selected text to the clipboard and deletes it from the screen
- Copy - copies selected text to the clipboard
- Paste - paste the contents of the clipboard to the highlighted section
- Select All - selects the entire content of the tab
- Copy All - copies the entire content of the tab to the clipboard
- Replace - replaces all text in the tab with the contents of the clipboard
- Clear - removes all content from the tab
- Word Wrap - toggles word wrapping on or off
- Pretty Print - toggles XML pretty printing on or off
Provides a drop-down list of WITSML API functions, a drop-down list of return elements, a drop-down list WITSML data-object templates that are supported by the server, and a button to execute the function using the XML in the editor as input.
- API Function - list of API Functions (e.g. GetFromStore)
- Return Elements - list of return elements
- Execute - performs selected API function
- Templates - list of WITSML Data Object templates for all data objects implemented by the server