The right pane of the ETP Browser consist of the Results and ETP Messages tabs. These tabs are populated by sent ETP messages and their responses.
Displays a server's response to an ETP message and streaming data.
Displays the Data Object XML portion of the response received from the ETP server.
Displays the raw ETP messages sent to and received from the ETP server.
Right-click within either tab to display a context menu with the following options:
- Cut - copies selected text to the clipboard and deletes it from the screen
- Copy - copies selected text to the clipboard
- Paste - paste the contents of the clipboard to the highlighted section
- Select All - selects the entire content
- Copy All - copies the entire content to the clipboard
- Replace - replaces all text with the contents of the clipboard
- Clear - removes all content
- Word Wrap - toggles word wrapping on or off