JSON Message enables building of ETP messages using templates or freely by hand. Once the message is built, it is sent to the ETP server by clicking "Send Message".
By clicking this button, ETP Browser will generate a new header with an incremented messageId.
Message Type Selector
The combo box allows any message type to be selected and will populate the Header and Message text box with the empty template.
By clicking this button, ETP Browser will send the Header and Message to the server via the current ETP session.
Right-click within either section to display a context menu with the following options:
- Cut - copies selected text to the clipboard and deletes it from the screen
- Copy - copies selected text to the clipboard
- Paste - paste the contents of the clipboard to the highlighted section
- Select All - selects the entire content
- Copy All - copies the entire content to the clipboard
- Replace - replaces all text with the contents of the clipboard
- Clear - removes all content
- Word Wrap - toggles word wrapping on or off